AC Education is a leading e-learning course supplier to providers of children and adult services. Their e-learning programmes provide learners with essential knowledge and skills for working with the most vulnerable children and adults.
When we first met, AC Education described its courses as “text heavy with very basic minimal interaction.” The business recognised that this needed to change quickly.
After presenting a new design and demo of one of its’ most popular courses, we were commissioned to redesign 10 of their top selling e-learning courses.
With a further 70 courses to redesign, we needed a cost effective tool which would allow AC Education’s internal team to manage content updates. So we chose Articulate Storyline.
Redesigning each e-learning course involves:
- Assessing existing course content
- Enhancing the learning design and producing a new structure
- Editing course materials
- Creating a new design style to suit the company’s branding guidelines
- Designing interactions
- Scoping new bespoke graphics
- Building the courses in Articulate Storyline
Key features of the new e-learning courses include:
- Personalised welcome and summary screens
- Animated visual trailer at the start of each course with powerful messages and imagery to focus learners on how the course will benefit them
- Variety of interactions to engage and motivate learners
- Range of reflective exercises to give learners an opportunity the time to think through complex and difficult topics
- Graphics and photographs to support, enhance or visually explain the course content
Find out more about our Custom e-learning course development
Pam is an online course wizard! I couldn’t believe how she took my writing and transformed it into a creative, engaging, accessible online course. It was a completely new subject that Pam had to get her head around but that did not deter her ability to make sense of the content and bring it to life. I highly recommend her.
I absolutely love the course. I feel really proud of it. Pam has done an amazing job of disseminating lots of knowledge and theory into something incredibly visual and engaging.