Watch the video about this or read the script below.
What’s the best video tool you can use?
Is it a top notch mic? Is it an expensive video camera?
How about shining new lights. A funky new app.
Back to today’s video and I’m talking about the best video tool you should use for every video you make.
Surprise surprise. It is a blank piece of paper. This is where your creative process should begin before you start dabbling in software, before you press the record button, or even call a video production company to help.
Grab a pen and a piece of paper and let your imagination flow.
- What video are you going to make?
- What is it for?
- What video approach do might need? Film or animation?
- Do you need a location.
- Write draft a script if you there will be one.
- Props if you need them.
- Who’s gonna be in your video?
This plan is your storyboard, which makes the rest of the video make being super easy and quick.
No director ever starts video without a storyboard, so make the storyboard your best video tool.
If you found this helpful, please consider sharing it. Until next time.
Happy video making.
Need more video help? Check out the following video training courses to help you:
- Video masterclass – How To Use Video To Promote Your Business
- Video Implementation Programme – 3 online course helping you to plan, film and edit your videos confidently.
- Work with us to create impactful videos for your business. Anything from animation, software demo video or filmed videos which we plan, film and edit for you.