Video is the fastest and easiest way to stand out online, be understood. It’s crucial for business and for search engines like Google.
You watch videos and you know that they make an impact. They help boost sales, explain propositions, inspire engagement, and raise a brand’s profile.
Have you tried to film videos for your business but don’t like the quality?
Perhaps you’re new to video just don’t know where to start with filming a video which showcases your business.
Here’s are two ways we can help you.
- Video Blogs Done For You: We batch film video blogs for your social media channels and edit them over a series of months.
- Learn how to make your own video blogs confidently with our online video training.
Find out more below about how we can create video blogs for your business.
Video Blogs Done For You: We batch film video blogs for your social media channels and edit them over a series of months.
A cost effective way to build your library of video content.
Would you like to spread the cost of making better quality video content without doing any of the video production yourself?
Have you made adhoc video blogs but struggle to make them regularly? Perhaps you’ve made a few videos but don’t like the way they’ve turned out?
Then choose the Video Blogs Done For You package. Using this package we batch plan, film and edit a series of video blogs unique to your business.
You get videos which are evergreen for your business and have a longer shelf life. Professionally made videos which give you a library of videos to share across all platforms.
Here’s How Video Blogs Done For You Works
We’ll start with a planning session to decide how many videos you want to make. Where to film. And how often – it might be one off batch film shoot. Quarterly video shoot. Or every 6 months.
During filming, we’ll arrive on set with our equipment so you don’t have to set anything up. We’ll direct and film the video(s) at a pace that suits you and give you video confidence tips to make you feel comfortable and relaxed on camera.
After the filming, we’ll then head on back to our studio to edit the footage with:
- Appropriate video effects, closed captions, background music for extra engagement
- Your logo for branding purposes
- Editing into two formats – horizontal for YouTube and square for social media
And the best news?
- You save time by having the filming on one date leaving you to focus on what you do best.
- You spread the cost of your video investment over a 3 or 6 months (depending on number of videos filmed).
Get in touch if you’re interested in this option.
What Is A Video Blog?
A video blog is like a written blog post but instead of words, you film a short video.
Video blogs also known as vlogs, are a great way to educate your audience about:
- Your business services and products.
- Evergreen topics related to your business
- Answering common questions about your business
Vlogs are great to use on your website because they improve your SEO.
As you’ll be in the video, you can showcase your personality and people can see the face(s) behind the business.
This builds that all important trust factor so that your prospects, followers and customers get to know you. Quicker.