Are you ready to use video but aren’t sure where to start?
Perhaps you’ve tried making video vlogs but don’t like the way you look and sound.
Maybe the videos haven’t turned out how you thought they would so you’ve deleted them.
You’ve made an important first step: you’ve understood the essential part video plays in today’s businesses.
And we are here to help. We have two video courses to choose from. Both are online, so you can complete them whenever you have the time.
How to use video to promote your business – Online event £40 + VAT
Would you like to use video in your business but don’t know where to start? Perhaps you’ve started to use video and want to know how to take it to the next level?
Video is proven to be more effective at getting your message across and connecting with your chosen audience.
This online workshop is for business owners who want to learn how to use video as part of their marketing strategy.
This is a recorded event where we take you through:
- Why video MUST be part of every business’s marketing strategy
- What types of video you can use
- Key tips for filming your own videos and mistakes to avoid
- What does EVERY video approach need to consider
- Which video tools can help you make amazing videos
Learn how to create great videos
Video Implementation Programme
If this sounds like you, then you need to take part in the Video Implementation Programme.
It’s an online course where you’ll learn everything you need to know about planning, filming and editing your videos. You’ll learn:
- Why it’s essential to plan your video blogs and how
- What kind of video blogs you can make
- The three essential pieces of equipment you need to film a video – some of them are FREE
- How to present yourself confidently to camera so you love the way you sound and look
- The fundamentals of editing a video filmed on your smart phone
The course includes checklist, video lessons, templates and more.