Are you ready to use video but not sure where to start?
Perhaps you’ve tried making videos but don’t like the way you look and sound.
Are you camera shy and want to consider other ways to make videos without getting in front of the camera?
Maybe the videos haven’t turned out how you thought they would so you’ve deleted them.
You’ve made an important first step: you’ve understood the essential part video plays in today’s businesses.
And we are here to help. We have two video courses to choose from. Both are online, so you can complete them whenever you have the time.
Video Masterclass: How to use video to promote your business – Online event £37 inc. VAT
Would you like to use video in your business but don’t know where to start? Perhaps you’ve started to use video and want to know how to take it to the next level?
Video is proven to be more effective at getting your message across and connecting with your chosen audience.
This online workshop is for business owners who want to learn how to use video as part of their marketing strategy.
This is a recorded event where we take you through:
- Why video MUST be part of every business’s marketing strategy
- What types of video you can use
- Key tips for filming your own videos and mistakes to avoid
- What does EVERY video approach need to consider
- Which video tools and apps can help you make amazing videos
- Making engaging Instagram Reels without pointing and dancing in front of the camera
Video workshop feedback
Pam from Eight Interactive not only created my fantastic promotional video, which really captures my brand, she also gave me the confidence to create my own video content. She is highly knowledgeable and skilled. I would recommend Eight Interactive to anyone.
We recently attended one of Pam’s ‘Why & how to use video to promote your business’ workshops and found it incredibly informative. It has really got us thinking about how we can implement it in our business. We’d recommend this workshop to any business!
Please rate the quality of the traininer
Did the workshop meet your objectives?
Overall how useful did you find the workshop?
Create videos blogs with confidence
Video Implementation Programme
Video Implementation Programme
Have you to tried to make your own video blogs but aren’t happy with the results?
You thought because you have a smart phone, it would be easy to film and make your own videos blogs. Press that record button for a few minutes and you’re done – right?
But when you watched the video back, it wasn’t great. You didn’t like the way you sounded or looked.
The videos didn’t look professional enough for you or for your business. Then you wasted even more time trying to edit and improve them – without much success.
Making effective videos is not just about having a smart phone and pressing the record button.
- Planning your message
- Building your camera confidence so you are comfortable with how you present yourself
- Using key tools and skills to produce videos which you’re happy with and proud to share with your audiences.
No shaky camera footage. No poor lighting.
No pointless messages. No more time wasted.
If this sounds like you, then you need to take part in the Video Implementation Programme.
It’s an online course where you’ll learn everything you need to know about planning, filming and editing your videos. You’ll learn:
- Why it’s essential to plan your video blogs and how
- What kind of video blogs you can make
- The three essential pieces of equipment you need to film a video – some of them are FREE
- How to present yourself confidently to camera so you love the way you sound and look
- The fundamentals of editing a video filmed on your smart phone
The course includes checklist, video lessons, templates and more.